From the planning process through to control systems, Beissier has integrated these two standards into all its working methods, through a continuous improvement system.
As a direct result of this improvement process, the management has now decided to include « health and safety at work » into its working methods.
Beissier is totally aware that the implementation of the above policies must enable us to secure, in the medium and long term, the growth and sustainability of our company.
The company strategy, set out in the annual plan, conforms to both our regulatory and voluntary obligations, plus it is focussed on the following objectives:
- To be the leader in decorating fillers
- To provide an innovative product and service offer
- To constantly respond to customer requirements
- To reach an optimal level of quality, through the reduction of non-conformances
- To promote workforce skills, encourage all aspects of development and promote teamwork
With regards to health and safety, as well as environmental protection, Beissier is committed to take all measures necessary to:
- Effectively manage waste and energy consumption
- Prevent pollution of the environment
- Be proactive in raising awareness of, and effectively managing, risks.
- Focus on achieving a target of zero accidents
In order to reach our objectives, the management will make available all human, organisational, financial, and technical means necessary to achieve these goals. It will also strive to gain the commitment of its entire staff to comply with the requirements of our management system.